Kazansky: Application

A place for potential cadets to submit their applications to the 51st Bisons! Thing you got the 'stuff' to be a true PVO pilot? Apply now!
Kazansky

Kazansky: Application

Post by Kazansky » 23 Aug 2018 02:08

Callsign: Kazansky

Name: Billy

Flightsim experience: 4 Months DCS And a year or so LOMAC2

About yourself: I am an amateur pilot irl, I fly a Glassair II, I'm an Air Traffic Manager and have been a rated air traffic controller for 13 years.

Why should we accept you: I'm dedicated in DCS, it was always a dream of mine to be a fighter pilot, although I was unable to due to medical reasons. But I fly quite a bit, and as far as DCS the kind of group I'm looking for are guys that enjoy killing other pilots :)
X-man
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Kazansky: Application

Post by X-man » 23 Aug 2018 06:05

Hey,
Welcome to our Regiment. The first thing before becoming a cadet is to fly an evaluation flight (BSE) with one of our instructors.

Hop on our TS to meet us and schedule a flight. Our most active times are 12z-22z although we have active members in the US as well.
www.51bisons.com
51st TS 96.43.128.170
Moltar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Moltar » 24 Aug 2018 16:30

X-man wrote:
23 Aug 2018 06:05
Hey,
Welcome to our Regiment. The first thing before becoming a cadet is to fly an evaluation flight (BSE) with one of our instructors.

Hop on our TS to meet us and schedule a flight. Our most active times are 12z-22z although we have active members in the US as well.
I took him on a BSE on Wednesday night. He did well. Needs to work on formation, but he did well and I think he would make a solid fit. I have asked Kazansky to come around and hangout with us after the SATAL stream tomorrow so if you guys will be around it would be a good time to meet.
Rage
Captain
Captain

Post by Rage » 28 Aug 2018 19:37

Welcome to the 51st!